How we work
At Perform our candidates are just as important as our clients.
We like to think that many of today’s candidates may become tomorrow’s clients.
Our candidate care program is designed to ensure that you feel valued and respected at every stage of the selection process. Our candidates are our talent pool, and we are dedicated to helping them reach their aspirations, guiding them in the next step of their career.
For all candidates we will:
- Respond to all applications received
- Keep you informed of your progress
- Return phone calls promptly
- Ensure all interviews are conducted fairly and openly
- Act ethically and professionally at all times
- Brief you fully on the role and the client prior to a client interview
- Maintain your confidentiality at all times
- Only contact referees with your permission
- Provide you with as much feedback as we can
- Maintain contact after a placement
We know what it is like to look for a new role and therefore we work from a very simple premise – we treat people in the way that we would like to be treated.
Not only is this the right thing to do, but it also makes good business sense. After all a happy candidate is more likely to come back through us the next time they are looking for a job, or recommend us their friends or colleagues or even engage us themselves at some point in the future.
We have a reputation for excellent service, follow through and ability to maintain strong and ongoing relationships with candidates. We believe this positive feedback has been received as a result of our “People First” philosophy together with our ability to provide clear and relevant information at all times.